Monday, December 26, 2011

For 12 Blog Posts of The Year, I Write This...

            I sadly feel a bit shocked when the time flies so fast and brings me down to the end of 2011. What I’ve done to fulfil it is really ordinary. My big willingness that I put in my mind in the early year is decreasing constantly as long as days go..It includes a dream to write anything in my blog, that also has to be forgot when I realized there’s only 11 post is saved in my blog archieve..Then I wanna make it complete to be 12 post so that it can be counted as 1 post per a month in average. That’s clearly very tricky, eh? ^^

 
I got the point for closing this 2011. I’m doing nothing. That’s a fact I have to change if Allah still bless me with a chance to live. I had dreamed high, but hadn’t tried hard. I just killed the days by dreaming, planning, listing targets, and then badly allowing myself standed in a complete indolence. It was a truly laziness; I wasted time by seeing the time went away with no action to face it usefully. And I did it almost all of time, no attitude changing. I really enjoyed and drowned in it with words have stucked in my mind “Sometimes, the art of doing nothing isn’t too bad”
             Again, for hundreds of times, I wanna create my-to-do-list in a couple days later. And I pray for a revolution. It doesn’t mean I assume that new year is so important or such like that, but I just wanna reach out the great moment to make things better.. Any idea that I could write in my-next-to-do-list? Gimme the clue!!
                                                      (source: Mr. Google)

 (p.s: Friends, let’s make a list (of target) together! So that we can remind for each other, right??)


No comments:

Post a Comment