Sunday, December 18, 2011

22 Years of Life

22 years of my life
And I’m still trying to find out that big hill of hope
for a destination..

sometimes it feels so high
it sounds so far
it seems so difficult to hold
but I can’t stop dreaming..
No matter, I let them got me laughing
Also, I allow them got me yelling
I just wanna run,
without caring..

So I wake up in the morning
And step out into my imaginary garden
Showing the most beautiful colors of flowers
Easily I see,,
The red is Europe
The white is for backpacking and exploring the world
The yellow is for meeting new people and tasting culture out there
The brown is for living in the bigger place
The blue is for flying  and touching my old Oxbridge
The purple is Edensor
And the green, my favorite one, is for being an expert of chemist; it may be a spectroscopyst, a biochemist, or whatever it will be named
Sounds so selfish, eh?
Hope the above are not for my just own self
Never mind sharing their greatness for everybody around me..


22 years of my life
And I’m still trying to reach out that big hills of hope
for many destinations..



No comments:

Post a Comment