Friday, January 6, 2012

Break for a While..


        It’s pretty late of night, when I’m trying to force myself to memorize biochemistry; amino acid, carbohydrate, enzyme, hormone, bla bla bla. Yeah, final exam begins. What a hectic time I passed here from a couple of days ago. When I find myself is suck and stuck with theories of biochemistry, then writing un-essential thing is the best choice ^_^. Okey, I’ll leave biochemistry for a while. So, what is un-essential thing that I want to write ‘about? Let me think..
I just read an article ‘bout dream. It explains bout dream scientifically; dream and some its theories. Let me make a review as long as I can remember. I try to conclude it in some sentences, here they are..
Dream is picture, sound, or feeling that happens when we fall asleep. Our mind keeps things that we might want but cannot have or do it. So that, dream is a place which we can save our desires or wishes in. Dream is part of brain’s activity. And everyone dreams. Even blind people dream because they can hear, smell, or touch any. And often, we can’t controll our dream; it happens abruptly.


Ohhh…That’s totally right!! I couldn’t agree more. “WE CAN’T CONTROLL OUR DREAM” is the truth. Even in my truly life, I can’t stop dreaming. Scholarship, Europe, Backpacing are things I always dream of (hehehe..again, back to the old topic). When I’m dreaming, or obsessing of something to be exact, I drive myself crazy with just that. It seems my world just revolves around it. I have no passion to think the other things. I’m addicted to it. What else I could say?? Sounds so bad, feels like obsessive compulsive syndrome. Often, I don’t know when I have to stop. It’s like a nightmare sometimes; woke me up suddenly when I slept.
And at the end of the article says that if we’re usually woke up by nighmare, we can go to a therapist who tries to find out why we got it and how to fix it. Therapist?? Heyyy, am I that terrible?? So if my dreams (to reach out Europe and scholarship) are categorized as nightmare, which disturb my silent sleep and it’s hard to deal with that, should I go to therapist?? I’d love to think that you don’t ask me to do so ^^

(p.s : What’s your dream anyway? Something that you desperately wanna do or get for; Something that moves your world; Something that makes you have no focus on the others.. We’re allowed to tell, share and scream it to the world ^^ All in all, dream makes us so life, doesn’t it? Oh,,it’s time to catch up biochemistry again)

No comments:

Post a Comment