Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Being An Amateur Photographer..

       It has been 'bout 4 weeks ago when my friends of mine begged me to take several photos around my home. They (my friends are mba dian & ujang, who got married last year) wanna create a book with Central Kalimantan as a main setting. So, here I go!! Being an amateur photographer  ^^
      Tragically,,I don’t have camera. I always imagine DSLR in my mind, but I don’t even have a digital or pocket camera .  So far, I can’t buy any cameras. How old poor me..But mission must go on. I finally lent a digital camera from Kak Salwa. Here are some photos that I took without any sense of art :p





       I realize that mine above are far far away from good photos. But to be honest, I always get the feeling that I can’t describe well when I take some photos. Every shots could explain unspoken words, show invisible things, and finally get me a peaceful feeling. Whatsoever,,I love photography although I’m a bad photographer. People said that the only rule in photography is There Are No Rules. Sounds so clichéd, eh? So I just take photos and don’t pay an attention to composition, balancing, etc etc, all the terminologies in photography. But again, I have to learn on how to be a good photographer someday. When I have my own camera, I will take many photos, take it in many times, so that I get a good or close to good photo that means a focused shot. I got some tips for a beginner photographer: Don’t give up and Keep taking photos; we’ll get better in time. All in all,,especially for Mba Dian and Ujang, sorry for my bad photos. I hope that ordinary ones could help you both to figure out on how Palangkaraya makes its daily avtivities... (don’t forget to get me one book if it’s ready to launch ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment