Friday, October 14, 2011

Where Has The Time Gone?

It’s been a year since we’re separated
We were laughing
We were crying
We were yelling, together
That’s all we need to be more mature than before
And we’re done..
Everything which is written in our destiny now ends..
A question is left in mind;
“Where has the time gone?”
Simple question with no answer


The present drives us lonely
Really hope and do pray;
“God, please send us back to that moment
We are deeply dying to face it once again”
Maybe sometime, somewhere, and somehow that we don’t ever know??

Friends,,
When we first met for each other
It changed my chapter of life
You all colored mine with the best ink I’ve ever seen
Thanks for being a part of me
We have some ways to go
We have many dreams to reach
We have much happiness to get
Make me sure you’d love to say;
“We are forever friends”


(p.s:dedicated to my lovely friends, big family of TPL AKA class of 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment