Friday, December 23, 2011

College, University and I...


I find a totally different type of learning system between my past college and the present one, in university. The last gets me a bit tired of trying to make myself being compatible with. It may be literally classified as disorientation syndrom. Sounds illogical but that’s what I feel..
            Often, I compare on how different their lecturers when explaining the lesson in classes. I respect them both. But to be honest, I’m really missing my great lecturers in my 3 years college in AKA Bogor. I lately realize that they are very capable and professional when teaching in a class. They’re  experts of their own field and have a brilliant academic background. They are killer and humble at the same time, ..After I officially graduated from AKA Bogor, I just knew that’s so much I have had from it. Knowledge, skill, sense of chemist, and passion to be the best.


           All the best things that I’m yet to get in my present uni. I’m not wishing for the easy way, but all I’ve passed here are raising a big questions in my mind:
“Does the way I take bring me to the right decision?”
“How could the lecturer speak out and explain so long with no attention be payed to them?”
“Is it useless?”
Thinking deeply..And I find myself runs to the wrong way. For the whole times I spent in my uni, I realize that I just try to get the reasons for my bad record in classes now. For instance, my bad marks, my bad exams, my bad enough of relationship with classmates, and many are similar. I’m toward into belief that my present uni causes all of that bad. I prefer it as the choosen one. But that’s just a disclaimer. I was looking forward of the reason that got me uncomfort zone in school. And I think that my uni it was. Super-duper-extremely-sorry for my big mistake. From the deep of my heart, I know that if there’s a problem in my uni life now, that’s just me who are wrong. It maybe caused of my lack trying to work hard or my big laziness to study seriously. I disclaimed that I’m the one who are wrong.
Finally, I’m now reaching the fact. There’s no problem with different type of learning system between my college and my uni. They both have uniquely ways to educate people and create their roles in education. The problem is in me. It forces me to try harder in my uni life. I’ll pass the way with my best. That’s such a big deal..

No comments:

Post a Comment