Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's new??

What are your resolutions in 2011, girl?!
Wow, I suddenly found myself caught up year by year. It’s such as a train quickly running and I just looked at the views by the window. When the feeling is fulfilled with disorientation syndrome, I had to force my own self to continue stepping whereas I didn’t know at all what place to go..
Actually, I have many many dreams which beg enormously my hardworking and all efforts I can do to reach it out. But again, I did give myself a complete indolence for almost all the time. With nothing has to do as a main job, I took for granted enjoying a big laziness or just dreaming of anything.

 
 I know that’s totally,hmm,wrong. I tried to make them better so I could give a little proud to myself. Then again,  I had to look how old poor me and all the results I got. I had to have a full my bad lucky over and over.
There was surely something wrong happened, I said to myself. And you, Norka, where were all troubles from?? What went wrong?? Ok, now you just should making all stuffs, step by step of course, up. The therefore you have to evaluate your attainments and making it up again and again, continuos improvement you named it..these are a simple beginning, right?? What do you wait for?? Come on girl,,wake yourself up!! 
(p.s.:I just want to remind myself 'bout my plan, my dream, and my passion to do anything better and get everything higher. We'll work harder to reach every dreams out if they're known many people, don't we??     So I publish that post above although I'm too late..and ohh, please forgive my bad english :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment